CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

What to do with this blog?

I've been thinking a lot about this blog lately. And I don't know what to do with it. It was originally going to be the place I put my struggles to find myself, but then I changed the premise of my main blog. So I want to kind of repurpose this one. Not so much to focus on my inner struggles but perhaps to write about my spiritual journey such that it may be.

I'm considering changing the name as well. Since I've been feeling a pull to Avalon and the Druid path, I feel like my blog name should reflect that. So it will probably change in the coming days.

I will still post about the goings on in my life but it will perhaps and hopefully be from a different perspective.

I just didn't want you to think I'd abandoned this blog, I haven't I just didn't know what I wanted to do with it.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I like the idea of reading about your spiritual journey. Maybe you could just change the word "lonely" to "solitary." Although it can be lonely on that solitary path, you have friends online at least who are walking parallel paths with you.

Morgaine Pendragon said...

Thanks Kathy. There are many days that as I read your blog that I feel like you and I are walking parallel paths. I feel that way about quite a few of my online friends.

And I am a solitary, by choice and by necessity (for now.) Didn't even think of changing only 1 word lol, but I do over think things :D

Kathy said...

There are times when I long for community, particularly Pagan community but there is something or someone who holds me back. I really feel my path is solitary right now so I am finding myself content with that. I'm sure part of it has to do with spiritual community I've had in that past that was so toxic.

I do enjoy my mentors online (and I include you in that group) so this is enough for me right now.

Brandy said...

I'm not sure if this is your "main blog" or not since this is my first visit, but I too think it's time for a change on my blog. It's bound to happen as we evolve...or at least it should.

Good luck!

Morgaine Pendragon said...

Wow Kathy, I'm honored you think of me as such. Because it's also how I think of you.

The solitary is a lonely path at times, but I think for now, while I am trying to find my ground it's where I am supposed to be. With out the influences of come here and do it this way, or come here and do it that way. Been there done that in the church.

@Brandy, thank you for stopping by my humble blog. "The Forgotten Muse" is my main blog, you can find it by going to my profile.