CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Blog Name

As I stated a few days ago, I've been pondering a name change of this blog.

This is the new name for the time being. It's still a work in progress. It may yet change again, but this will do for now.

It is a blend of what I see as my path for the time being. I am a Solitary, both by choice and lack of ability to get to any gatherings that may be in line with my path of learning. I feel called by Avalon. I cannot explain it, but I feel a connection to the Holy Isle. And lastly I wish to study to be a Druid, a path I also feel drawn to.

The image in the header is a still from the movie "Mists of Avalon". A movie that I love.

As I start posting on this blog, I am hoping it will be from the point of my learning and observing, following where ever the Goddess takes me.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the new name! It's perfect for you.

mxtodis123 said...

Very nice. I like it.
Mary