CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A journey begins...well soon

Okay, so I "got permission" so to speak to order one of the courses I will be taking. I ordered the beginner course from Naimh.com. It will hopefully be here in a few days, I hope. In a couple of weeks, I hope to be able to order a course from Sagemountain.com.

I'm excited to finally be starting what I've put off for so long. But at the same time, I'm scared that I won't follow through with it. Whether it's because he'll put me down, or he'll start talking negative, or if I just get frustrated. I'm afraid I'm going to fail.

We shall see...

2 comments:

Lyon said...

I wish you the best of luck! Fear is natural but don't let your mind dwell, self fulfilling prophecies and all. It's a wonderful thing you're doing.

Sonya Ann said...

I believe that you will succeed. A positive attitude and a kind word can change your destiny.