CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wishcast Wednesday...Luxury


This week Jamie asks us "What luxury do you wish for?" I wasn't going to answer this one this week. Why? Well to put it simply, I don't like to wish for things for myself. But, I got to thinking and if there was only one luxury I could have it would be an old cottage by the sea (maybe even in the UK somewhere, like Glastonbury or Cornwall). Heck it could even be a "Hobbit Hole" by the sea. In it I wish I could have all my favorite things...my books, my nick-nacks, my computer, my pens and journals, my kitties, and my 2 girls, and my beloved. Maybe it isn't a total luxury, but it's probably the one thing I would ever really ask for that I would want for me.

3 comments:

The Computer Connoisseur said...

This may not be a luxury, but come check out my blog, I have an award for you!

Your comments don't seem to be working on The Forgotten Muse. Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't know already.

Morgaine Pendragon said...

It's been mentioned but I don't know how to fix it. You're like the second person to tell me.

Alina said...

Hello Ellie, your "luxury" sounds exactly like mine! Seems so little to ask for, doesn't it? Anyway, hope you get your wish!