CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Keeping Busy

In trying to keep my mind off the negative stuff in my life, I'm going to try keeping myself busy. I've gone and signed up for 2 free workshop/classes online. One is a creative writing one, the other is an art one. Along with wanting to focus on my herbal lessons, get the Etsy store off the ground, and hopefully prep for NaNoWriMo...with some continued Goddess research for good measure.

Hopefully I'll be able to track down some inexpensive used copies of the books on Druidry I'm after. I did manage to find 2 books on Britain by A. L. Rowse and 1 book called "The Celts". They were at the Goodwill for just a couple dollars a piece. Too good of a deal to pass up.

So the goal this week is to finish setting up a work area in my little room. Get my laptop set up for NaNoWriMo along with my notebooks that I use. Continue to go through things that I don't need anymore, by the time I'm done I should have about 2 bags of clothing for the Goodwill tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be feeling up to going out to drop them off and pick up some supplies for the art course.

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I've been sorting through my clothing as well. Keep thinking that maybe I will get back to those smaller sizes again. It's just not happening, so it is time to let go.
Mary

Damastar said...

Keeping yourself busy is never a bad thing, and remember if you need to bounce any ideas off of someone or need a joke to keep the mood light I am right here!