CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog Award-Thank You!!


Wow! Me, my blog? A blog with substance? I'm flattered and speechless. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Crystalrainbow!

Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who awarded it to you. (check)

Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY

Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

So let's see 5 words to sum up my blogging...hmmmm...that's kinda tough as I never really gave it much thought. Let's see... SEARCHING, HONEST, OPEN, LIFE, DISCOVERY

Now to pass it along to 10 others:

Kathy at The Life and Times of Jhem Terriac
Nellie at Working Spirituality
Kat at Antics of a Tameran Witch
Magaly at Pagan Culture
Dessa at Heartsease Hollow
Mxtodis123 at Moontides
(okay that's only 6 I know, but I don't always follow the rules. :D)

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Congratulations and thank you. Yes, you have a blog of substance. Don't doubt that.
Mary

Kathy said...

Congrats! And thanks for the award. I'll post about it today.

Keep up the good work on your blog. I agree that it's a blog of substance.